The term NorthWest Canoe, NWC, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose place of business is at 308 Prince St, Suite B50, St. Paul, MN 55101. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content on this website is for your general information and use. Content is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which neither we nor any third parties shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to NWC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and additional information which we feel may interest you. We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Minnesota.
We practice permission-based marketing. Personal information you choose to provide for the NorthWest Canoe email subscriber list, or while making a purchase on our e-Store will remain with us. NorthWest Canoe does not sell, rent or exchange your personal information.
You may from time receive an email from us pertinent to building, repairing or paddling a canoe or kayak. The frequency of our emails varies with the paddling season; we promise not to clutter your inbox.
A $250 deposit is due with your registration; the balance is due on the first class session. If for any reason you need to cancel, you will receive a full refund if you tell us at least 30 days before the start of class. If you cancel with less than 30 days notice your money is not refundable but can be credited towards a future course. In the case of emergency or insufficient number of registrations, NorthWest Canoe reserves the right to cancel a class and refund your deposit.
Shipping & Handling
- Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. Central Time generally ship the same day, after 1:00 p.m. the following business day.
- Whenever items ship prepaid, NorthWest Canoe reserves the right to choose the carrier.
- If you need expedited shipment, please call 877 229 0192.
- Packages containing resin or other volatiles cannot ship via air.
- Small parcels typically ship UPS ground.
- If you require shipment to a P.O. Box, your order may ship parcel post, not priority mail. (no tracking)
- NWC does not ship overseas international.
- Destinations in the lower ‘48: a flat rate of $9.99 applies to orders valued up to $99.99, orders of $100 or more ship free (free freight does not apply to oversize items or otherwise discounted orders.)
- Oversized items, i.e, gunwales, cedar strips, will ship common carrier. Call or email us for availability and rates.
You thought it would work, but it doesn't. We understand and offer you a no-hassle return policy. We want you to be satisfied with our products and services.
- You have a 30-day return window.
- Please call us before you send it back.
- Merchandise must be in "new / sellable" condition; a restocking fee of 10% or more and return freight charges may apply.
- Include a brief description of the problem and your daytime contact info with the return.
- Refunds will be made back to the credit card used; we do not retain credit card numbers we will call when we receive whatever back.